Membership / Team Kit Program for 2017
Members will receive an e mail from Voler when the credit has been issued and is available for use in the Team Store.
IMPORTANT: Do not order until you receive the e mail from Voler or your credit will not be applied.
In addition to our amazing new kit designed by Aki Laine, we’ve made a few enhancements to the Team Store to make the ordering process easier, increase user satisfaction and add value. We’ve removed some of the options and items that made the ordering process confusing or cumbersome and added some new benefits. Jersey pricing remains the same as 2016, bibs go up slightly. Here’s the overview:
- Jerseys will all be race cut, full zip. Options will be Short / Long Sleeve Equipe (Basic) or FS Pro (Premium). NEW FOR 2017: One pair of team socks will be included with every jersey ordered, no extra charge.
- Bibs and shorts. NOTE: While most riders will want bibs, shorts are preferred by some, primarily to facilitate “natural breaks”. Please make sure you order correctly as custom kit is not returnable and the club does not order extra kit for exchanges. Options will be Peloton (Basic) or FS Pro with Milano fabric and Comp HP pad (Premium). NEW FOR 2017: One Echelon Team bottle (26 oz. Specialized Purist, clear with MoFlo cap) will be included with every pair of bibs ordered, no extra charge.
- Vests / Jackets / Skinsuits and Accessories (gloves / caps / shoe covers / warmers / base layers) are also be available.
- State and national championship bands can also be added to your jerseys for no additional charge (pending verification from Voler).
- Additional team store orders will be placed throughout 2017 as long as we meet order minimums.
Click here to enter the Echelon Voler Team Store (Next Order closes 4/9)